Today is a big day in the McHousehold. Our crate is coming! It's going to be a long, tiring day, but I know we'll be happy at the end to sleep in our own beds. I've got plenty to do, so I'm going to keep this short.
Another reason this is a big day is that the doctor cleared C to go back to school today! He was very excited this morning and knows he can come home early if he gets worn out. I hope today is a good day for him.
I am trying to get back into the plan of posting pictures. Look for some later this week!
Great news about C. But, it looks like you are going to have "Christmas at Thanksgiving". By the way, what are you going to have for Thanksgiving dinner??
ReplyDeleteSo enjoyed catching up with your family tonight! And beyond thankful that your little guy is alright! I can only imagine how scary that was!
ReplyDeleteLove you bunches!
M~